Wednesday 18 February 2009

Après Walter... Who?

If you live in Italy, or care two pins about it (these categories aren't necessarily coterminous), you may want to express your opinion on who should replace Veltroni as head of the Partito Democratico. Well, La Repubblica has set up an opinion poll here to give you that chance. I've voted and, no, I didn't spoil my vote, unlike those mysterious thousands of Sardinians, who clearly have nothing better to do with their time than waste it in polling booths. Talk about hanging chads. I'd hang the lot of them if I had the chance.

(If you've already forgotten who Veltroni is, there's a picture of the hapless Walter in his best PD tee-shirt to the right. Or not.) 

Oh yes, I won't spoil all the fun for you, but the best news is that zero percent of voters prefer Rutelli.

No comments: