Tuesday 6 January 2009

Scones and tales

My seventh visit on the Something Rich and Strange tour and this time I'm in Devon, enjoying a cuppa and a couple of home-made scones with Dovegreyreader as we talk about The Scent of Cinnamon. She asks me some great questions about grief, writing habits and writers I love and I answer with alacrity and a blob of clotted cream on my chin. All is revealed here. There's also a draw for two free copies of the book, but you've already got one, haven't you? Haven't you?

2 comments:

Anne Brooke said...

Yes, I have got it, Charles! And it's fabulous. Am enjoying thoroughly, but it's making me late for work. Dammit.

Axxx

Charles Lambert said...

That's a small price to pay (I hope!)...

Seriously, I'm delighted and I hope you continue to enjoy it, Anne!